St.Germain has been providing environmental services throughout New England since 1992.
Experienced scientists, geologists and hydrogeologists perform groundwater and soil contamination investigations, vapor intrusion assessment and remediation, and groundwater resource assessments, to name a few. We are very familiar with state and federal environmental and water supply regulations and have Maine Certified and New Hampshire Professional Geologists on staff.
- Due Diligence & Risk Management
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Spill Response – Oil & Chemical
- Vapor Intrusion
- Water Resource Evaluations
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Assessments
- Risk and Resilience Assessment and Emergency Response Plan Updates