Manufacturing in New England has changed through the years, and St.Germain has kept up with changes in regulations, management, processes, technology and other demands.
Manufacturers may have limited resources, you may be changing operations, you may find it challenging to keep up with training, you may be merging with an international company. Whatever the case, we can help you streamline your programs while improving your overall operations.
Our staff of scientists, regulatory specialists and engineers have worked with manufacturers for more than 25 years; and some have worked at manufacturing facilities themselves. We’ve been in your shoes.
St.Germain can work with you to:
- Set up systems to streamline and optimize compliance oversight
- Determine compliance requirements for future operation changes or expansions (Management of Change – MOC)
- Determine regulatory impact of new hazardous materials used in the work place
- Set up systems to streamline environmental reporting
- Provide assistance preparing for corporate audits or regulatory inspections
- Identify and rank EHS compliance risks
- Provide regulatory review for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
We have helped manufacturers in the semiconductor, wood products, paper products, petroleum-based products, leather products, concrete & bricks, textiles, metal foundaries, fabricated metal products, biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device & diagnostics, steam electric generating, food processing, brewers & distillers, electronics, defense, marine industry & boat building, chemicals & plastics and other industries.
Abbott / Alere
American Rheinmetall Systems (ARS) formerly Vingtech
DuPont Nutrition USA
GAC Chemical Company
Hussey Seating Company
General Dynamics Ordnance & Tactical Systems (GD-OTS)
General Electric Power
GVS North America
Molynlycke Health Care
Soleras Advanced Coatings
Southern Maine Specialties
Yankee Marina & Boatyard
As active members in Manufacturers of Maine, Business and Industry Association (BIA) in New Hampshire and other groups, St.Germain stays up to date on what matters most to manufacturers.