Let St.Germain take the stress out of rain events.
Stormwater discharges are generated by runoff from impervious surfaces- such as pavement and rooftops – during rainfall and the snow melting events. Stormwater point source discharges associated with specific industrial activities require a Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP). St.Germain’ experienced engineers and scientists can conduct quarterly stormwater sampling and compliance evaluations required by the permit.
St.Germain Offers the Following Stormwater Services
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Development
- Stormwater Monitoring/Sampling and Visual Analysis
- Site Compliance Evaluations
- Best Management Practices (BMP) Inspection, Design and Maintenance
- Employee Training
- Non-Stormwater Discharge Assessments
- City of Portland, Maine Credit Application
Stormwater Sampling and Compliance Sites
- Turners Island, South Portland, Maine
- Spring Point Marina, South Portland, Maine
- Downeast Energy Bulk Oil Facilities, various locations throughout Maine and New Hampshire
- Troiano Waste Services, South Portland, Maine
- Pine Tree Waste, various locations throughout Maine