Let our expertise help you get approval so you can focus on growing your business.
More bulk storage tanks for liquid propane are needed in New England to meet the skyrocketing demand by consumers. Site selection, solid engineering and good communication with planning and fire professionals are critical aspects to local approval. Our engineers and scientists have been permitting vital community infrastructure projects since 1992, and we have been sharing our site expertise throughout the region through PGANE and state trade organizations.
St.Germain LP Services
• Site selection of potential LP bulk plants
• Due diligence evaluation (engineering and environmental) for potential sites
• Civil engineering, layout, and truck circulation for LP bulk plants
• Design of LP rail facilities
• Fire Safety Analysis (FSA) Plans
• State Fire Marshal Office (FMO) permitting
• Local Planning Board permitting
• Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
Select LP Sites
- – LP Bulk Plant – Bridgton, Maine
- – Westbrook LP Rail Terminal – Westbrook, Maine
- – Presque Isle LP Rail Terminal – Presque Isle, Maine
- – LP Bulk Plant – Bernardston, Massachusetts