This week Mike Rioux, CHMM is attending the 2017 Industrial Emission Control Technology Conference and Workshop in Portland, Maine. The focus of this educational event is to:
- + Review emission regulations and the applicability of emission controls and alternatives for industrial boilers;
- + Learn what technology advancements might be possible or required to improve energy efficiency, productivity & system performance;
- + Meet with other Industrial Energy & Environmental Managers to discuss the latest emission regulations, their control problems & potential solutions;
- + Understand the capabilities & limitations of current applicable technologies for industrial facilities and;
- + Network with other boiler owners & operators to find the best, and least cost path to compliance.